16 March, 2005

Family Affair


After a harrowing day of buzzer-beater deadlines, I must de-stress! What better way than to share one of the fun--nest weekends I've had in awhile.

Saturday morning was yet another turning point in my life. I guess it's about time I acted more on my feelings and the things that I say. Needless to say, I found the courage to swallow (a big mouthful even) my pride to do what's right and what's truly in my heart. The result=Happily ever after.

The afternoon was a whirlwind of events--with the Boston house blessing. QT at the parlor and dinner at Dencio's Greenhills to celebrate my Lolo's birthday. We weren't complete but as usual, the stories and the non-stop kakulitan made-up for the other people's absence.

Hubby was there with me of course. I just love how my family interacts with him now. Our relationship has really come a loooooong way. From my Mom barely acknowledging his presence to actually looking for him, asking him to join us, and making him a part of "family" activities. He was the designated driver for the day and my parents were treating him as they would if it was my brother Chocy driving. I even caught him having converstions with just my Dad or with just my Mom. I just feel so giddy-happy! :)

The highlight of the Dencio's dinner, I jammed with W2 (woody, Wally + daddy Rockers of course!) onstage. It's been awhile since I've played the k-hon hence the painful blisters on my fingers--but it was well worth it! :)

After pigging out on crispy pata, grilled squid and tuna, sinigang, sisig and a host of other viands, we headed for Kohikan for some coffee/ tea and dessert. They have yummy Japanese cheesecake that goes well with green tea. I. AM. A. PIG. Haaaaay!

The night ended after spending QT with my Hubby. I just know that this is it --> "Marital" bliss! heeheehee :D

with Hubby at Dencio's

jamming with W2 to "Do I Need A Reason" and "Crazy For You"

I LOVE THIS SHIRT ON HIM! GUAPOOOO! Heehee :D

hangin' with bro' at Kohikan
I'll try to post other photos--> there were some funny shots of Mom, Tita VIoly and Lolo Inong.. SInce they don't go online, you might as well get a glimpse of them. (I'm a bad bad bad girl!)
We're watching Bahay ni Lola 2 tonight to support a dear friend. Please do try to catch it too! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home