21 March, 2005

I'm a Pwincess!

I want nothing more than to curl-up in bed with a good book or with a barrage of John Hughes movies playing, stay under the covers while the airconditioner keeps the room frozen and just veggetate there...

Oh, wait! There are actually some things that I want reeeaaally baaaaaad at this very moment:


...to hit the beach and get a tan!


...to soak in a tub full of petals and feel like a Princess!


...followed by a relaxing massage.


...to actually have the body to wear this (in public)


...to---wait! Women should never have to explain "shoes". It's a given! :9
I'm obviously in dire need of pampering and taking care of! I just feel so beaten down. I need a breather! Haaaaaay! :S

In other news...

uber-cool Spy-sisters! (Why can't we all look like that and have a body like theirs?! Why?! Why?!)

I am hooked on Alias Season Four--Thanks hubby! Mwaaaaah! :)

Spy-sisters, Spy-daddies, new revelations, weird twists, new un-deads, new office, mor Rambaldi-nonsense, same crazy-disturbed characters.. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! (Okay, maybe it's not as great as last season but I don't care.. so there! :p)

Thanks to my Alias obsession, I've actually gotten him hooked too! hahaha :) And if Mom gets to read this, she will really disown me for not sharing my loot with her. He complains that I get really autistic when I watch and often times we have 3-episode marathons (that's a little over 2 hours). You can't talk to me, can't ask me questions, can't move my from my place in front of the TV, etc. It's simple really--he has his Xbox games, PS2 games and whatnot and I have my Alias.

If you want your own copies, let me know. My hubby can order for you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home