08 May, 2008

Floating By

Exactly a year ago, I posted this on my blog. At that time, I felt the need to let go and to give up on something/ of someone that my heart knew to be mine. I can't say that was the smartest decision I made of all time or if I managed to actually follow-through on that but at that time, I felt that it was something that I had to do in order to preserve myself.

One year later, with everything that I've gone through, I now find myself hanging on to something/ someone that is actually mine and that I feel is right. My life has just turned 180 and I'm dreading the day it goes a full 360. I don't think I'm capable of being in that same position anytime soon.

I've been excessively horMy (read: hormonal) the past few days and while I know that I didn't have much reason to, I just felt really lonely. Lucky for me, H has been very patient with me and has been extra loving. Today I woke up feeling a lot better but somehow, I wouldn't be too surprised if this turns out to be another lackluster day. I need to ignite my passion for something, anything. I feel so dead. I need to recharge so I can focus on the things that I have to accomplish.

I need to just breathe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home