15 March, 2006

Luv It! Luv 'Em!

Work has been more fun because of my Bangaw Team! We've only been working together a few months so it's remarkable how well we gel--whether it be over hot pandesal, spicy sardines, yosi, nomu, milk tea, chicken supreme, chili sauce and other "ahem" subtances.

It makes me so proud and it puts me on such a high seeing the fruits of our labor on TV. I'm seriously contemplating a shift in careers but with all the projects coming in, I haven't the time to sit down and make a gameplan. I definitely would like to go back to school and take up a few courses to make the shift legit but when do I have the time for it?? And is this really what I want? Maybe if I have my team to back me up.. Hmmm...

Obviously, we spend our free time on the set camwhoring.. hehe :p More picutres once the TVC comes out! :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home