26 January, 2006

Show Me The Way To The Circus

Newly-obtained skill for JANUARY: JUGGLING!

Only a few more days until January ends and already my mind is swimming and my insides are flipping over the series of events that have been happening. HELP ME!!! I need to get both my feet planted solidly on the ground before the next wave hits. I feel like so much has been happening and I have a lot of responsibilities to fulfill but there's only one ME and there's not enough time in a day to accomplish my tasks.

Work has been good in terms of having projects left and right. I just need to focus and become overly organized so that things will flow smoothly. Big Poppa has been kind and I know that these are really good opportunities for me. I just don't want to let him or anyone (myself included) down, especially since I'm seriously contemplating on actually positioning myself in this line of work.

The Band-fever has subsided and it's a done deal. At least, I'd like to think that we're just on a temporary hiatus. I don't blame my bandmates (cos' I love them dearly). We all have other priorities and we just have to point our attention on those things. I was personally feeling the brunt of rushing all the way to QC from Makati, staying up late then having to wake up early for work the next day. It was fun while it lasted and I know that I haven't exactly given up on the idea of playing in a band so we'll have to wait and see.. I'm probably the most hard-hit among the four of us because I'm the connecting block and I just grew completely attached to them.

Yes, I'm still smiling and yes, I still can't figure other things out. Add a joker to the lot and another complication . Juggling is giving me a headache but in one sense it's still fun...I'm crazy, it's true.

*** *** ***

BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUTS to my Bangaw team member Denggybenggy! I've forgotten what it's like to be 21 but I promise you, we'll make it really fun and memorable for you. Langis-langisan party with the hiphoppers and the construs.. (Hurrah for Brown Cow! :9) Sushi soon! :)



TAGTEAM Partner, you are the Master Juggler! I can't believe the mess you've brought me into..Nakakahawa pala iyan! Hahaha..Joke! I wish you love and more love because God knows you deserve it. (Funny how we keep on saying that..Parang hindi tayo masyado naniniwala..Hehehe) Isa kang certified DYOZA (taob si GYOZA!) Alabshuuu! :)


*** *** ***
Hmmmmmm...Hehehe :p

PUSH THE BUTTON
Sugababes

I'm busy throwing hints that he keeps missing
Don't have to think about it
I Wanna kiss and
Everything around it but he's too distant
I wanna feel his body
I can't resist it

I know my hidden looks can be deceiving
But how obvious should a girl be?
I was taken by the early conversation piece
And I really like the way that he respected me

I've been waiting patiently for him to come and get it
I wonder if he knows that he can say it and I'm with it
I knew I had my mind made up from the very beginning
Catch this opportunity so you and me could feel it 'cos

If you're ready for me boy
You'd better push the button and let me know
Before I get the wrong idea and go
You're gonna miss the freak that I control

I'm busy showing him what he's been missing
I'm kind of showing off for his full attention
My sexy ass has got him in the new dimension
I'm ready to do something to relieve this mission

After waiting patiently for him to come and get it
He came on through and asked me if I wanted to get with him
I knew I had my mind made up from the very beginning
Won't miss this opportunity so you and me could feel it 'cos

I've been dropping so many hints
You're still not getting it
Now that you’ve heard everything I have to say
Where we gonna go from here?

After waiting patiently for him to come and get it
He came over and asked me if I wanted to get with him
I knew I had my mind made up from the very beginning
Won't miss this opportunity so you and me could feel it 'cos

If you're ready for me boy
You'd better push the button and let me know
Before I get the wrong idea and go
You're gonna miss the freak that I control

Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home