02 October, 2007

Waiting for the Tooth Fairy

After months and months of putting it off, I finally went to see the dentist yesterday and as expected, I needed to have a tooth extracted. Actually, I need to have 5 more extracted but I'm going to schedule the trauma from that experience at a time when I'm more emotionally prepared. Kudos to my new dentist cos it didn't hurt much. I'm just in a really foul mood now because my gum's bleeding still and I've been hungry for 2 days!!! I stupidly put off breakfast and lunch before seeing the dentist and obviously, I couldn't eat anything after the extraction so you can just imagine how HUNGRY I am! I never thought that having to eat ice cream would ever make me sad. It's really depressing.. This is so NOT the perfect remedy for the birthday blues.. :-(

Oddly so, I managed to ge a smoke in before heading up to the dentist's office. (Yes, my priorities are warped-- OBVIOUSLY!!!) I was standing in front of the chapel but I could no for the life of me bring myself to just go inside and talk to Him. It's been awhile.. I sucked on my 'last cigarette' watching people go in and out of the chapel, with no hesitations, no second thoughts. I wonder how faith seems so easy, so natural for them and why it seems so hard for me..

I'm probably not making any real sense.. Hunger makes the mind go wilder! Somebody help me! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home