28 June, 2007

Ziztah' from Anotha' Motha'

























Nna. Nin.Nins. Ninskitot. Bru. Pie. Pieskitot. Vaky. Vaks. Vakster. Vakyness. Dupee. Kupee. Condee...
My Ziz.

There's no explaining how we clicked the way we did on our "first day" together but we simply did. We're similar in a lot of ways-- how we think, how we feel, the things we've been through in the past, the things we're going through now, our taste in clothes, music, weird habits when we were growing-up, etc.. We're wirelessly connected--she knows what I'm thinking just when I'm thinking it and she says words and punchlines aloud at the same time. It's frighteningly weird sometimes but more often than not, insanely funny. Most days I feel that we need a translator to help other people understand our incessant chatter and gibberish.

She's also a lot of things I'm not. She's tougher and stronger when dealing with things and she's more honest and frank than I am. I admire her tenacity and her ability to take people at face value, no questions asked, no judgement. I love how she loves life and how she's not afraid to live it to it's fullest--never compromising the things she believes in and never settling for anything less than what she knows she needs, wants and deserves. Jologs kung jologs pero at least walang kaarte-arte sa katawan. Game sa lahat so hindi mabigat dalhin kahit saan, kahit ano. Siguro sa EQ lang kami magkakatalo. Hahaha... :)

There isn't a day that I'm not grateful that I have a loyal sidekick and someone to be a loyal sidekick to. (ZsaZsa and Didi??!! Isdachuu?!! Hehe) The Pancitan is easier to live and it's been more fun since she joined our seemingly dysfunctionally-functional family. Regardless of what other people might say or feel, she fits right in.

Happy Birthday Ziz! We've said this time and again but know that I've got your back always. Thank you for all the times you've 'saved' me and for all your "Ate-mode"moments that seriously and literally knocked some sense into my head (Eto na nga, umaayos na!). I'm here for you for anything and everything (pwera Math, Science and cold cash) kahit na krung-krung ka talaga minsan. I look forward to more adventures/misadventures with you. Hindi na mapagkakaila-- nagkasala nga si Papa! Alaabshuuu Ziz!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home