08 January, 2008

Of Witches and Warlocks

We had a rather interesting New Year celebration at my Mum's house last week. I don't quite know how the conversattion went that way but it was cool but at the same time pretty freaky considering it was the first time my other cousins opened up about what was going on in their lives.

After a friendly visit from the family's resident psychic Angel over the weekend, we soon discovered that our clan is somewhat like Hogwarts-in-the making. We have psychics, healers, pre-cogs, elementals, spirit-guides and the like in our family. We even had eerie images of our "friends/neighbors" who joined us on our "holiday getaway" in Tagaytay during Christmas. It was a hardcore party--except we weren't exactly aware of it until last weekend. I am (sadly, i think) one of the more normal ones -- a Muggle or a borderline Mudblood maybe but I suppose I should consider myself lucky. Life can be so much more complicated when you have these violators to change your decision-making process. I have enough on my plate --Thank You Very Much! Hahaha :D

Aside from our "Wiizarding" crash-course, Angel gave us our usual readings and the answers to a lot of our questons. It's scary and unnerving to hear some of the things that she had to say but we are reminded that these are mere guidelines. Anything and everything can change depending on the decisions and actions that we make in the coming days, weeks.. I suppose we just need to make a more conscious effort to avoid things that could lead to the fulfillment of her "bad" readings (and to do everything to draw in and attract the good vibes! Hehe)


Do you see what I see??!!! ;)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home