29 March, 2006

When DOMs Attack

Can I just share that I just had the most frightful experience in the whole of my--albeit seemingly short--PD career??!!!

Whenever I work as Production Designer/ Wardrobe Stylist, I am tasked with taking the measurements of talents who come for final casting, This way, once the talents are approved by the agency or by the client, I can easily rush to the nearby mall and buy costumes and make it back in time for set/ props/ costume check.

me: Name? Age? Height? etc...
DOM: is that even necessary? Okay..39.
me: (proceeds to take measurements of his shoulders then chest)
DOM: (plants a wet one on my cheek)
me: (wide-eyed and frozen in place)
DOM: I'm so sorry, it won't happen again. Promise! (winks) It's just that you're complexion is...blah blah blah..
me: (proceeds to take measurements of his waistline and hips) That's all, thank you.
DOM: Are you done with me? with my pants?
me: Yes.
DOM: How about my crotch?
me: (run out straight to the Asst. Director, Prod.Manager and Prod.Asst shaking and almost in tears)

Suffice to say, they caused a bit of a riot kicking the sicko out of the office. As far as our client and agency is concerned, his career is over. What a cretin!!! I can hardly believe that fuckers like him exist! (granted I've met quite a few assholes in this lifetime, i just never thought they stay pricks when they're that old..ULk!!!)

Everyone was asking me why I didn't slap the guy. I guess I just didn't want to call attention to the situation and I didn't want to cause a scene, aside from the fact that I was too shell-shocked to react. Ugh!!! Wala lang.. I just had to share..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home