20 September, 2006

I Miss My Baby..

When it rains, it definitely pours. I feel like I'm caught up in the eye of the storm. I don't wanna drown..HELP!!!


My Poor Baby..


Making a New Fashion Statement.. I think not..

It's been a week since the accident. Some of the bruises are gone, the swelling in most of my muscles has gone down. It's my third day at work, still under the false pretense that I'm back to normal and that I'm raring to 'work work work' again.. I feel so different. I feel like I've lost a big chunk of who I thought I was. I will never be back to "normal"--whatever the hell normal was--again, not for a long time at least. Karma in this day and age is indeed digital. What goes around comes around as fast as money spewing out of an ATM machine. You punch in the right digits and BAM! Just like that. Sure, I supposedly stood-up for al of womankind that scandalous night but who's dealing with all this crap now?! Certainly not all of womankind.. Just ME, only ME, all-by-lonesome ME.. Haaaay! Ano ba naman klaseng buhay ito???!!!

My blog is my punching bag and had I REALLY and TRULY released all the emotions I've been keeping inside me, I might still be in 1 piece and my car would be sitting in the parking lot outside my office as I type this. If only I could turn back time, I'd go back about a month or two from today..If only..

*** *** ***
BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUTS:

Fifipooh, I love you! I can't wait to hit the beach with you guys so we can celebrate.. Fun Fun Fun! Thank you for all the real love and the true friendship you've given me and shared with me throughout the years. What we have is truly one for the books. What would I have done without you?!! (Jammy, make the arrangements puhleeeeaaase! I need to get out of here and hang on to the little bit of sanity that I have left!)



Brother Bear, I'm still at a loss for words to say.. I hope your birthday was a happy one. Everything will fall into place soon enough.. you'll see! I know you're still around but somehow I feel that you're not quite here anymore. Funny, but I miss you already..

I'm here for you always..Unconditionally..



*** *** ***
FRAGILE
Maria Mena

I've been walking around all day,
Thinking.
I think I have a problem,
I think I think too much.
I've been taught to hold back my tears,
And avoid them.
But you make pain into something I could touch.

I've been walking around all day,
Laughing.
I think I'd be better off without you here.
And I bet you're sweet and hard to get over.
So I'll cry and people will stop and stare.
Now that's okay.
Let them stop and stare.

Cause I am fragile.
I am hopeless.
I'm not perfect.
But I am free.

I've been walking around all day,
Waiting.
And waiting is all I seem to do.
Cause I never get it unless I'm fed it.
But this time i'll just have to.
Yeah this time i'll just have to.

Say you're not around, Am I finished?
If you're not around, thats too bad.
Hope youre safe and sound, not alone now.
Cause you know I believe in you.

I'm still fragile,
I'm still hopeless,
I'm not perfect,
But I am free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home