15 January, 2008

two

N/H and I had a fab and kitschy dinner at Fat Michael's last night. I felt like I was in a Shabby Chic segment which is a good thing really beacuse the place provided just the right atmosphere for us, especially considering we both had crazy days at our separate Pancitans.

We arrived just on time--which was a wee bit earlier than our 9pm reservation--so we didn't have to wait as long as I thought we would because they got to our order as soon as we placed it. We feasted on yummy seafood and kesong puti pizza, aligue pasta, beef salpicao, a bottle of Merlot and capped our meal with choco coffee cake (super rich and absolutely divine!). I've actually been meaning to try this place out for a couple of years but I guess I just never got around to it. I've been constantly building a list of food finds that I want to check out over the years. It's nice that N/H and I actually still have a lot of "firsts" to experience together given our individual histories. He might argue but I must say that this trumps our Paseo Uno dinner. Good thing for him, he has V-day to top this little production. Hehehe :)





























*** *** ***
Things here at the Pancitan are... I dunno really. I feel like I'm at a loss for words but I manage to get through each and evry day. We manage. Thank goodness for the AutoVaksters whom I rely on dearly for sanity here and for the Partner/s who come through for you in their own little way and who can reach out to you subtly, putting aside differneces you may have had in the past... It's complicated but not really. I wish I had a real concrete tangible solution.. Wish wish wish..

*** *** ***
While there are things that are topsy-turvy, I'm still in a relatively good disposition. I credit a whole lot of this to my family (main plus my Kapatids, etc.) and N/H of course. You're my happy pills! XOXO!!! :*

BUBBLY
Colby Caillat

I've been awake for a while now
You got me feeling like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

The rain is falling on my window pane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

What am I going to say
When you make me feel this way
I just mmmmm

I've been asleep for a while now
You tuck me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

And it starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
'cause you make me smile baby
Just take your time now
Holdin' me tight

Wherever wherever wherever you go
Wherever wherever wherever you go
Wherever you go
I always know
'Cause you make me smile
Even just for a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home