10 August, 2005

Chocolate Fondue and other Unbelievable stories

It has just been an absolutely UNBELIEVABLE rollercoaster ride for me! I can't even begin to digest everything that's been happening to me in the past few weeks.. Granted there have been some mishaps along the way, it's still been out of this world and extremely fun.

I got into my very first driving accident last week (and I swear, my last! Hey, it happens to the best of us!) I backed into another car (no, it wasn't parked) as I was pulling out of my office building's crappy parking. Our office is on a very crowded one way street and with a guard who has been christened as "Dumb" by our Big Boss ("Dumber" has long been fired), you can imagine how helpful he must've been that night. The lady I bumped into was veeeeeerrry nice about it while surprisingly, it was her friend who was such a monster about everything. To top it all off, some mommy-aged woman passes by in her CRV with the window down and stops by my car just to say, "O, naka-handbrake ka na ba? Baka may mabangga ka ulit! (evil maniacal laugh)" What the f...?!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I guess that further reinforces the fact na marami talagang mga demonyo dito sa mundo.

Yesterday, I spent the whole day in Camp Karingal for reasons I don't want to get into. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I promise you though, those corrupt policemen will get what they deserve! Today might very well be their last day on this planet. While my current address says otherwise, I love my family more than life itself and I would not hesitate to kill for them, not for moment. I'm worried about my brother because that must been tough for him but at least he's more angry than bothered so that'll keep him strong.

I bumped into a lot of "old" friends last weekend and it just felt good to see them after almost 2 years. They barely recognized me at first which makes me wonder how much I've changed since they last saw me. Judging from their reactions, it might be a good thing. It was so much fun catching up on things, having a few rounds, and even dancing--I never would've thunk that those guys actually danced cos they never did for as long as I've known them! The night even had a few surprises in store for me. UNBELIEVABLE!!! (Yes, that's my new favorite word! I'm sorry!)

My chocolate fondue story is the most UNBELIEVABLE of all my stories..but I'm gonna keep that to myself for now. Let's just say I'm wearing a smile on my face today.

(Belated) Birthday shoutout to Abu, I hope it was an extremely happy one. I'll see you when you get back from the beach (all tanned, beautiful and sexy! Grrrrr!!!)

Good morning Jammy and Fifi! You guys are the best and the sweetest (plus you seem to like fondue too, hehe). Have a happy sunshiny day! GO TEAM! :9


UMAGANG KAY GANDA
Pops Fernandez/ Noisy Neighbors

Halika na pumikit limutin ang problema
Hihintayin ang umaga
Magpahinga, managinip ang ikaliligaya
Darating din ang umaga

Basta't tayo'y magkasama
Laging mayro'ng umagang kay ganda
Pagsikat ng araw
May dalang liwanag
Sa ating pangarap, ooh...
haharapin natin (haharapin natin)

Magpahinga, panaginip ang ikaliligaya
Darating din ang umaga

Basta't tayo'y magkasama
Laging mayro'ng umagang kay ganda
Pagsikat ng araw
May dalang liwanag
Sa ating pangarap, ooh...
haharapin natin (haharapin natin)

Ang sikat ng araw
Na may dalang liwanag

Basta't tayo'y magkasama
Laging mayro'ng umagang kay ganda
Pagsikat ng araw
May dalang liwanag
Sa ating pangarap, ooh...
haharapin natin (haharapin natin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home