18 April, 2005

These are my confessions

Dear Visa,

I LOVE YOU!

Love,
My evil shopaholic twin sister

In a span of one week, I was able to amass quite a number of goodies on random shoping trips:

1. A pair of white strappy stilettos
2. A pair of camel strappy stilettos
3. A pink short-sleeved knitted bolero
4. A khaki long sleeved knitted bolero
5. Five tanktops
6. Five tees
7. A white bag
8. A white wallet
9. Earrings
10. A silver necklace

Retail therapy at its finest! It's no surprise that I am at my urban poorest level--especially considering I started shopping without my paycheck at hand yet. I have no idea what came over me! And because I (obviously) still have not had my fill, I plan on hitting some more stores with Kuya on Sunday. SOMEBODY STOP ME PLEASE!!! This is a sickess I tell you! (But it feels so damn goooood! hehehe)

In case anyone's interested in a personal shopper, let me know. I can hook you up with my brother. He can turn anyone (and I stake our family at this) from drab to fab AND he can work on a budget. Style doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg.

*** *** ***
I had such an amazing and relaxing weekend wih Hubby. I unfortunately don't have the pictures yet so I suppose you'll have to check this out for when we actually post about it.

*** *** ***
Fifi's dad is in the hospital.. The doctor's say it might all be over in a few days..

This whole thing has struck a chord in my heart. Mainly because, although the gravity of our situation differ, we are in the same boat. Last night she said to me when we visited at the hospital, "Reg, spend time with your Dad," and she just gave me a lookl that said it all. While our relationship wasn't always peachy-keen, I can't imagine life without him. I'm not yet at a point where I have resolved all my issues with him so coming to terms with the thought of having to let go isn't something I want to deal with just yet.

In our barkada, Fifi was someone we all took care of--not in a leechy way of course. She was the sweet and innocent one and we were always there to support and guide her. Last night, I was surprised to see a strength in her that I wasn't aware she had. I know that she's scared and she's hurting but being the eldest child, I know that she's doing her best to keep it together--and she does it so gracefully. My only wish is that should the time come and I am placed in her shoes, I will have the same strength that she does now.

Though you may not know her, please say a prayer for her and her family. They need all the helpt hat they can get.

Fif, stay strong and keep your head up. I'm always be here for you and there with you..I promise..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home