29 April, 2005

Are you IN? I am OUT!

Me: the Factory Worker
(02 August 2004 - 29 April 2005)


This is it! It's happening.. It's not as if I didn't have this coming--I was mentally counting down the days, the hours, the minutes, the seconds.. but it's still different when you're actually there. Today is my last day here at the Factory. I've done all that needs to be done, signed all that needs to be signed and (practically) cleared my desk. In fact, I could just walk out of here and not look back.. It feels really weird.

While I've done this whole leaving the company bit before, this still feels new and different. I've learned so much from the people I've met in my short stay here and I know that because my experience here has done me some good, I will leave here a wiser and stronger person--at least I'd like to think so.

The Top 10 Factory lessons that I have learned:
1. To ride the train, the fx and the jeep.
2. To blog! (Thanks boi_bitch
!)
3. To put together "business casual" outfits
4. To harness my entrepreneurial skills. (I'd still accept shirt, soap and scrub orders! hehe)
5. To download and hoard mp3s. (Thank you again boi_bitch! I am leaving 12GB worth of music! Lucky you--whoever you might be!)
6. To manage my time well and..
7. To look busy when the need arises. (teehee)
8. To keep my temper in check. (Ding-dong, the Witch is dead..)
9. To talk into my phone in hushed tones--no matter how I was feeling.

And..
10. To be PASAWAY! (hehe.. boi_bitch, you taught me well!)

Thank you:
1. Exchange Team-- the best (actually, the ONLY) team I've ever worked with. I'm gonna miss everyone's "quirkiness" and our pizza moments. GO TEAM!!!
2. The fabulous Manang-esque HR girls Pinkypops and Ruth. I haven't given up on pimping you! hehehe :)
3. The Factory workers I got to hang with-- (
Iggy, Lou, Kat, Esther, Ems, Ms.O, Dinah..etc.) Yosi, lunch and bathroom breaks might never be the same again.
4. The Factory jammers-- that was "off the hook" (teehee) That was the FUN-EST gig I've ever played!
5.
blair_bitch -- A bouquet of flowers?!! I'm impressed. In the short span of time we worked together, it's good to know that I was able to impart some of my "bibboness' skills to you. Use accordingly! Take care of the team, okay? OWN IT bebeh! hehe..
6.
boi_bitch -- you are the ultimate mean girl! Thanks for sharpening my bitch/bratinella skills. I will make you proud! hehe :) Working at the Factory would not have been bearable if not for you. You're right, this does not (and should not!) end here. I'll see you around. We have many other uhh.."medication" to try out together! hehe..

Exchange Magic Circle of 6

Exchange Magic Circle of 5

HR beauties

Team lunch at Timpla

Just Jammin' at the Factory Christmas party

Manila's HR Department


I leave here today with so many stories to share and so many memories to keep. It was a short run but a great one.. (sniff sniff)
*** *** ***
In other news.. Encantadia should be out on GMA7 soon.

Support my enchanted friends! You gotta love their outfits! hehe :)

Prepare to enter and journey through the enchanting realm of Encantadia—a magical world divided into four kingdoms: Adamya, home of the Adamyans; Sapiro, land of the Sapiryans; Lireo, realm of the Diwatas; and Hathoria, domain of the Hathors. The peace and balance in Encantadia rest on the power of four precious stones—the gemstones of water, earth, wind, and fire.

While I'm not really a Kapuso fan (nor a Kapamilya one), I must admit that this looks real interesting. Okay Ka Fairy Ko meets Lord of the Rings meets King Lear meets whatever else they plan to inject into the plot--something to this effect. I just hope that the build-up is as good as the actual show. Good luck, K! I want your curly hair extensions!!! Aaarrrgggh!! Can't wait to see you as Alena warrior-princess! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home