21 April, 2005

My Chocolate Factory

With the raging hormones brought about by the crimson wave, my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings are on overdrive. My current fave:





A must for Oreo Fans. A box of 6 Japanese Oreo Chocolate Pies look exactly like original Oreos from the US but they are bigger and coated in Japanese Milk Chocolate. The "biscuit" itself is actually a soft cake subtance with a rich dark chocolate flavour and the white "stuf" is replaced with a white marshmallow stuff. The chocolate itself contains Sake a japanese spirit. These are very delicious.

Hubby and I discovered this when we were driving back from last weekend's roadtrip. It's ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY DELICIOUS! I feel faint just thinking about biting into one right now. My doctor would probably murder me if she found out that I have been eating these things but the succeeding stomachache and the calories have definitely been well worth it!

I found some other things from the
Cybercandy store that could very well satiate my cravings--without having to worry about the unwanted and unsightly bulges. If you can help me get a hold of these things, the people who feel the brunt of my PMSing would be eternally grateful! hehehe :)



MY FAVORITE!!!

To the Left.. TO the Right.. Let me see that Tootsie Roll!


Mint chocalte! MmmmmGoood!
(These I found at the Candy Store beside the Greenbelt theaters)

*** *** ***

Fifi's dad passed away yesterday morning.. but I don't really want to talk abou it because this is something that's a little too personal--something that really conjures up too many (unnecessary) thoughts and emotions. Please say a prayer for her family.
*** *** ***

At one point I know that I've been there, done that. Been here, felt this. Bet you have too..
Not that it applies now cos' things are actually peachy-keen :)

We Belong Together
Mariah Carey

I didn't mean it
When I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should've let you go
I did nothing
I was stupid
I was foolish
I was lying to myself
I could not fathom that I would ever
Be without your love
Never imagined I'd be
Sitting here beside myself

I didn't know you
I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everything
I never felt
The feeling that I'm feeling now
Now that I don't
Hear your voice
Or even touch or even kiss your lips
Cause I don't have a choice
What I wouldn't give
To have you lying by my side
We belong together

When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
Baby nobody else
We belong together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home