05 September, 2005

Panic Manic Monday

The week hasn't exactly taken off and already I'm feeling the pressure from work. I actually spent the weekend here, attending to castings and workshops. It's really just my luck that an "instant" project came through the day before my tagteam partner left for a 2.5 weeks US vacation. Happiness all over! NOT! I'm nervous and in a slight state of panic because this is my baptism of fire. I have another project in the works and another one that might just push through. DIOS KO LORD!!! I'm pretty sure that despite my OC nature, I'll probably miss out on a few details here and there. I just pray that I don't mess up that bad. The worst thing about all of this is that my gimmick hours will definitely decrease, if not be completely decimated this week. (Worry not girlies, there's now ay in hell I'm gonna miss our Friday Fun Fun Fun! Especially after this week! I'll see you at the Candyshop! hehehe)

I'm feeling a bit melancholy today. It might just be the hormones taking me on a rollercoaster ride but I could really use a Sunshine-y lift! (Think LIPBALM! hehehe :9) I just feel really tired. The past weeks are finally taking it's toll on me!

*** *** ***

My Mom and I were finally able to spend some quality time together. After work last Saturday, I went to pick her up from the house. We had dinner then stayed to watch the band play. It felt good to be able to get some things out of our chests and to actually talk about the ghost/s of my past. It'll be my anniversary at my Dad's soon and I guess we've both come to realize that I was placed there for a reason. I feel like such an adult--like I grew up all of a sudden. My Mom's glad to see that despite the things that I've been through, I am standing on solid ground and that I have grown more independent in the past month or so. She's even beginning to dress-up more because she sees how much fun I'm having playing dress-up. Plus, she finally trusts my driving abilities--so much so that she asked me to drive her to her meeting today. (An obvious downside to the whole driving bit because now she has two designated drivers. Pooh!) After that night, I feel like yet another heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders so I know that I'm going to be more than okay in the coming days.

*** *** ***

I first heard this song on a Baguio adventure with my Chicas. Wala lang.. since I'm feeling a little out of it, I just thought of sharing with you.

A Shade of Blue
Incognito

A lifetime waiting for the light to shine
Suddenly you were here, like an angel appeared
And the world that I knew changed into a wonderland
Then you called out my name, looked around and I found you were gone
Like the rays of the sun, disappeared into never ending nights

Where everything real has turned to stone
And the songbird has flown (you’re gone)
Now I know a rose can change a shade of blue
Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
A shade of blue

My body’s hurting, crying and yearning
Sometimes I feel like I’m losing my mind
And I think about you, knowing only you could understand
Here alone in my room, I can feel all the walls closing in
Feeling trapped in a shell, wishing that I could spin the wheels of change

PS, Jammy, you'll be okay.. that's a promise :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home