11 October, 2005

And Then There was Rest...

After a week-long celebration, my birthday is finally over. Wheeeeew! I am soooo drained but happy! (Yes, happiness all over. sadness no more!) :9

Last weekend's party was a blast and I'm glad that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves (what with really yummy food c/o Tito Robert's and my Mummy's kitchens and free-flowing Johnny, SMB/Strong Ice, red red wine, mike's, and God knows what else we were serving that night) What should've been a little get-together, considering the fact that Caffeigne is a relatively small restaurant, turned into a Par-tey! UNBELIEVABLE! It was overwhelming for me really.

My Week's Highlights:
* Roofdeck Jam Night. We are IN VINO! and we really do live up to it.. (Thanks to our test-audience Melrose, Sher, Nora and Sharon)
* Birthday Jam Night - Boppers, you make one hell of a slammer! Thanks for celebrating my day with me :)
* Heaven and Eggs breakfast with Jammy--Fifi, you should've been there! It's so SATC but we really should do this once a month!
* In Vino debut @ Caffeigne! It's official! We're coming out into the world! I'm excited..
* Thanks to all the jammers: Gino and Papoo, Tinted Minds (sadly minus Sher!), my cuzins from the hood, Nate Doggy, Kuya's friends, Old School-Princess and Carl, and W2i of course. Thanks for rocking the party out! I have the most talented friends in the world! Bibboness is the best! Hehehe :)
* Denim and White! The pictures are just so pretty to look at..Except meron talagang mga pasaway! Plus the "speed-dating" stickers proved to be very effective for some..hehehe
* Mi familia: The coolest parents in the world, my Nigga' Brotha', cousin-bros, Uncle Tito, Tita V and Tito A, Kuya Cousins and their significant others--THANK YOU!!! I know that you just wanna see me happy.. I think that it's obvious that I am now..You know it!
* My Support Group: Jammy, Fifi, Boppers, Duffers, Nora, Sharon, Apes, Car, Krissy, Ninnuh, Jaime, Brother-Bear, G-girl, Abu, Nuggy, M, Chinese Mafia plus and minus their significant others and friends..I am ALIVE and strong because of all of you. With you people as back-up, I think the joolios out there should be very afraid..hahaha :)
* I actually made it through the end of the party upright! No, I didn't pass out but if I said or did anything that could very well be used to blackmail me in the future, I just have this to say-- "It Wasn't Me! Alcohol's the Devil!!"

I'm sending out hugs and kisses to the universe because of the one million and one things that happened last week. How I wish it was easy to recap all of them. Thank God for my prepaid karma! Life is Beautiful indeed and I have the pictures to prove it! Check out my daily zeitgeist at the side to view the rest of the party pixes :)













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home