05 October, 2005

Punch Drunk Life

I've only been awake for about 3 hours and already I know that this is gonna be a really bad day.. I can feel it..

I kicked off this morning only to find that with my alarm clock did not go off leaving me about five minutes to wash-up and put together clothes to bring to the office (No, I'm not going to get into the details). To begin with, it wasn't even set at the right time so I figured I'm really meant to get to work late today. THEN, I backed into the gate as I was pulling out of the garage (Yes, quite haphazardly because I only had a little over 10 minutes to get to Makati from my house before color coding begins!) Funny too how there was a long line of MMDA officers along EDSA, near the gas station at the corner, pulling buses over and I just had to pass directly in front of them cos the other cars wouldn't let me switch lanes.

I get to the office in one piece and after a few minutes there, my finger gets caught on the bathroom door! (I have no idea how that happened really! I was on my way out already..) then I get a text message from my partner telling me she won't be coming in today, leaving me yet again with a pile of work and meetings to attend to! 3 whole meetings! 1-2-3!!! Stress!!! The day has barely begun and I feel so exhausteed and overwrought already!!! Haaaay..

The Universe is conspiring against me, I can feel it in my bones. (Sharon, you honestly can't blame me anymore for having the birthday blues right???!!! Don't drag Him into the picture this time! hehe)

*** *** ***

Funny how the new friendster "Who Viewed Me" feature has caused wide-spread panic. I heard from some friends that names and pictures were changed, accessibility and anonymity settings activated and accounts were actually erased. I won't even get into the number of "panic-driven" calls I got that day.. Hahaha :)

I knew it fromt he very start--Friendster is the Devil! (I actually have some personal stories that would validate this statement! Take Nora for example..I'm just kidding..hehe) What on earth have I gotten myself into??!!! In light of this, i would just like to share that In Vino is now online so add us up! (Bet you thought I was deleting my account again..) Let's be friends-ters.. :9

*** *** ***

(A belated) Birthday shoutout to mi Hermano Choz'! I had fun last night! We might fight and bicker like Mean Girls all the time but I Love You.. I've got your back always. Excited for the weekend much??! Um-outfit ka na to the highest levels! Hehehe :D

*** *** ***

Jammy, thank you. I almost slipped but you pulled me right out of it. Later okay? Fifi, CHECK! READ! You're missing out on some important stuff!!!

Breakfast on Friday okay? See you there! Love you girlies! :)

*** *** ***

I'm miserable and sleepy.. I so desperately need to drink and unwind! :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home