20 September, 2005

I Concede! Go Team!!!

Thanks to:



and because:



We now have:



Meet the band: Lolo Bee, Lizzie, Boppers and Gee.

We finally kicked things off with band. It was quite serendipituous (did I get this right??) how we got together and seeing how well we gel, I'm glad that things worked out this way. (I still have to get back at Gee-You burned me good! hehehe) We're progressing--rather slowly--but we've got to start somewhere. I honestly can't wait to get out there and play some music. Granted I'll probably never get over my stage fright,I'm still pretty excited. Some say acoustic music might very well be on its way out, especially with the advent of Pogi Rock (i.e. Hale, Cueshe, etc) but I'm hoping we'll still catch the tailend of the storm. I'm a bit surprised at our playlist and while it makes me nervous, I only hope we do justice to the bands we'll be covering. Wish us luck! We need Duffies (apparently, this is what our "groupies" will be called..hahaha)!

SOS to the universe: We need a new name (cos' I'm sure my bandmates won't be able to stand being called what they want to be called for long.. See, I'm still not about to disclose it!) so if you've got any suggestions, fire away! :)

*** *** ***

Wake Up
Hilary Duff

There’s people talking
They talk about me
They know my name they think they know everything
But they don’t know anything, about me
(About me...)

Give me a dance floor
Give me a DJ
Play me a record
Forget what they say
‘Cause I need to go
Need to getaway, tonight
(Tonight...)

I put my makeup on a Saturday night
I try to make it happen
Try to make it alright
I know I make mistakes
I’m living life day to day
It’s never really easy but it’s okay
(It’s okay, okay...)

Wake up, wake up
On a Saturday night
Could be New York
Maybe Hollywood and Vine
London, Paris, maybe Tokyo
There’s something going on
Anywhere I go, tonight
Tonight, yeah tonight
(Tonight...)

The city’s restless
It’s all around me
People, emotions, sick of all the same routines
And they need to go, they need to get away, tonight
(Tonight...)

People all around you everywhere that you go
People all around you, they don’t really know you
Everybody’s watching like it’s some kind of show
Everybody’s watching, they don’t really know you now...
(They don’t really know you, they don’t really know you...)
And forever...

Wake up, wake up
(Wake up, wake up)

*** *** ***

BIrthday shoutout to my girl, Fifi-Dahling! I know that a part of you is missing on this day but you know that Jammy and I are here to fill in the gap. Luvya plenty sweetpea! Holler if you need anything, I promise you that I'll always be here.

Jammy, I'm sooo glad you QUIT!!! Wait for me? It's party time! hehehe..Miss you girlies so much. Take me to the Candyshop! :)

*** *** ***

Stalkers beware! Car shared her incriminating photos! (But see, I'll only post the nice ones from last weekend..)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home