21 December, 2005

Deck The Halls

Yes, I've been such a delinquent blogger so I'm making up for lost time with this extremely long (and possibly incoherent) post!

*** *** ***

Only 4 more days until Christmas but technically 3 more days until the celebrations begin. I always look forward to these Yuletide family get-togethers because there's always so much to do, so much to partake in, so much to share. It's just fun being around my family because they're all crazy and we share the same sense of humor.

Here at the office, people are more focused on a different countdown--Only 5 more days until THE SHOOT! Yipeeee! Yes folks, I shall be working on the 26th to the 28th. I'm not complaining really because with the expenses I've incurred this holiday season, I really oughta work my ass off. I'm pretty sure I'll be working on the 24th and 25th so that's somewhat dampening my holiday spirit (not that I had much to begin with..)

There's a lot to do for this project and I'm a bit nervous about it. In one way though, I'm glad that my boss trusts me enough to handle it. I just pray that everything runs smoothly..or it's my head on the line! :S

*** *** ***

I was finally able to spend quality time with my girls last night at the oddest of places. It still amazes me to this day how we can talk about anything and everything and never run out of things to say. It's these marathon sessions that keep me sane. It's good to be able to let all the madness out in front of people who love you unconditionally--NO JUDGEMENT!

Luv you plenty Jammy and Fifi! I'll see you at our "Christmas party" tonight! We're so funny--I love it! Hahaha :D

*** *** ***

Super belated birthday shout-outs to my Bro and mi Mama. You are my life and our family is all I have. I just want to do anything and everything in my power to make you happy. I hope that Kuysie and I were able to make your days special.

Japie, you're part of the family too so Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one.

*** *** ***

We're playing tonight at Stir Crazy at the Tycoon Center, Amethyst Drive (behind Pearl Drive) in Ortigas. The gig starts at around 8pm so I hope you guys can make it. Plus tomorrow is our guitarist Beebee's birthday so it should be a fun night.

Dens, you know I love you even when you're snappish (and especially even when I'm sungit! Hahaha!) Alak nato! Happy Birthday! :9

*** *** ***

I met with my "psychic" friend a couple of weeks ago and bottomline, 2006 should be a good year for me (and for everyone as well) and it offers a lot of promise.. Suffice to say, I'm just going to wait and see how things will unfold.. :D

*** *** ***

I just can't bring myself to post a Christmas Carol or a happy-joy-joy Holiday song so here...

New Year
Sugababes

Sitting here stressing at 2:30am
About how fast the year can go
I wonder where it went
If we start all over again, would it really work
I know that you could be, could be, coming back to me

Mesmerized, but of thoughts of fear
Traumatized, I'm so scared to feel
Wanna stop thinking gotta get to sleep
Gotta wake up fresh, get on my feet
Push the thought of you away
Do it today

I'm older than my years
Drowning in my tears
Surrounded by the fear
Since you went away, a year ago
At Christmas

You locked away your secrets
Kept them away from me
I only came to say goodbye, now you finally see
You wanna start all over again, make it work this time
But I don't wanna end up feeling far away from fine

I memorized, what you said to me
So surprised, it was hell to be
So frustrated with the way we were
Not a single word could make it work
Now look at us today
We blew it away

I'm older than my years
Drowning in my tears
Surrounded by the fear
Since you went away, a year ago
At Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home