28 November, 2005

I'm Spinning Around..

It's a holiday today which clearly explains why I'm here at the office! *triple sigh*.. It's gonna be another really long week for me so it won't come as a shock if I collapse this weekend. My head is spinning and the rest of me can't seem to cope..I can hardly wait for the madness to begin!!! :p

*** *** ***
Many thanks to everyone who came to watch In Vino's gig last Friday. Jammy, DanDan, Apes, Kiko, Doj, Pao, Ice, Kons, Haley, J, Fred, Stan, Marlon, Owen look-alike, Toppers, Ry-Ry, Ry-Ry look-alike, Bitoy, Reese, Jojo, jammers Sher, Pau, Zo and everyone else who I might've forgotten. It was tiring, especially after a long week and a very dramatic day but I had a blast! I'm not too sure how we did performance-wise but I guess our drunken audience would not have ben able to tell the difference..:)


*** *** ***
Birthday shoutout to J! Hope you have a happy one! It was great to see everyone after the longest time..Nothing much has changed but that's not entirely a bad thing.. I'm glad I was part of the celebration this year.. Who knows, I might just be back next year.. ;)

*** *** ***
I'm a changed woman. I am no longer an alcoholic. Hurrah! (Sadness everywhere... I don't think I'm too much fun sober.. Hahahaha) I'm cutting down on the alcohol for health reasons (Yes, Galera really did me in!), at least just to get my system back on its feet again. I have substituted it with shopping! It's a sickness really but at least I'm making some progress on my Christmas list. Bibboness! :9

*** *** ***
I still haven't gotten around to posting about my past adventures so I might just skip those stories altogether.. but trust me, it's been a Crazeeee rollercoaster ride for me! ;)

By the way, we made somebody's blog! Check out chaoscouture.blogspot.com! Grabe nato! Hahahaha :D

*** *** ***
Jammy, it's settled. It's you and me till the end, babe! (Kuya's gonna throw a fit! Hahahaha) You know that whatever happens, I'll always be here (with Fifi of course).. Who would've thunk that a trip to the ER could be fun and funny, with pictures to boot?!!! I swear though, if anyone ever threatens me with arnis sticks again... Grrrrrrr... >:L

I am quite thankful though because I was so ready to finally succumb to my long-overdue emotional breakdown. After that traumatic incident, I'm back to my tough-as-nails attitude (although somewhat edgy still..). (Thank gaaawd!) Luvya Chica!

*** *** ***
Wala lang...

Ikot
Stonefree


Di ka na naghihinayang
Sa panahong nasasayang
Di ka na naniniwala
Sa mga himala

Sadya bang napakahirap
Tanawin ang hinahanap
Ooohh..

Tuloy tuloy ang ikot ng mundo
Di 'to hihinto para lang sayo
At kung ikaw ay maiwan
Ako'y babalik at di ka pababayaan
Oooh...

Di ka na nangangarap
Di na rin naghahanap

Tanggap na ang kahinaan
Nananatili at nagaabang

Tuloy tuloy ang ikot ng mundo
Di 'to hihinto para lang sayo
At kung ikaw ay maiwan
Ako'y babalik at di ka pababayaan
Oooh...

Ikot lang ng ikot lang ng ikot ng ikot...

Tuloy tuloy ang ikot ng mundo
Di 'to hihinto para lang sayo
At kung ikaw ay maiwan
Ako'y babalik at di ka pababayaan
Oooh...

Tuloy tuloy ang ikot ng mundo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home