23 October, 2005

Geddemmit! Somebody Shoot Me!

It's gonna be another long week, (I'm at the office as we speak..sigh!), but at least I have the semi-long weekend to look forward to. We're gonna hit the road and party hearty! :)

It was an "interesting" weekend (that actually kicked off last Thursday). Spent most of it bopping with my girls (and yes, my 'walang kwentang' Wingmen and friends too..hehehe.. Just kidding! Alabshuuu! :*)

Random details; (thanks for the idea Car, I'm just too lazy right now..p

-Pier1, First Circle, My Hump, (Eeeeeewww... hehe :p)
-In Vino's first gimmick
-Mares and Hanehs
-Fifi and Mookie at Phi
-Maribeth Toengi dance moves with Gi and Jojo
-Rewind.. LL... Hmmmm.. :9
-Dancing with my girls Fifi and Jammy
-French/ Italian harassment (Where in the world were my Wingmen?!!!)
-Taxi man scare
-Passed out on a wrench
-What Room Number?!!! (WTF was I thinking??)
-Mallrat: walking, walking and more walking..
-Oysters overload at Oyster Boy
-Punk pixes with massive sunglasses
-Capitan! :)
-Roadtrip "planning session"
-Vintage ride
-TWISTER FRIES!!! Happiness all over!!
-Behrouz..Pro-Erap crowd at Metrowalk
-Same hoes.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home