21 November, 2005

That's Hot!

I'm finally back from Cebu. The Ad Congress was a blast and suffice to say it's an experience that I'll never forget.

It's a crazy work day but I just had to blog and share this..



We didn't win the award for Best Costume but we actually landed on the front page of the local daily! UNBELIEVABLE! Who would've thunk?!!! Hahahahaha ;)

More AdCong pictures (plus the Galera ones) and other stories to follow soon!

*** *** ***

Belated birthday shoutouts to my Mares Boppers and Hinny Herns! Happiness all over! :)

*** *** ***

Congratulations Gar, you landed a keeper! ;)

*** *** ***

And most importantly, Jammy, YOU'RE FREE! YOU'RE FREE! YOU'RE FREE! YIPEEEEEEEE! Don't you worry about a thing sweatpea, Fifi and I are here for you always! Luvya! :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home