06 January, 2006

For Lack of Something Better to Blog About..

I stole this from Car's blog.. :)

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you..

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I remember making some resolutions but I don't really remember what..

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Boppers and most recently Mother Hen --> The MOST adorable babies on this planet (I'm biased of course!)

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Fifi's Dad.. :(

5. What countries did you visit?

2005 was crazy so I was stuck here in Manila..

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?

I would honestly like to be more spiritual.

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

July 18 and 21 --> Freedom baby! :)

8. What was your biggest achievement/s of the year?

I was able to make a relatively smooth transition from my job at the Factory to this one and I think I'm actually pretty good at what I do. Plus, I managed to pull myself together after getting off from that freakish rollercoaster ride and I honestly think I've never been at a better place in my life! :)

9. What was your biggest failure?

My 'Messiah complex" got me into so much trouble last year.. :p

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Hmmmm.. my old aches and pains resurfaced coupled with a few trips to the ER and currently, acid reflux (Thanks a bunch Boppers!)

11. What was the best thing you bought?

I didn't really make any big purchases last year but I was quite happy with the gifts I gave out last Christmas. I know at the very least, I made my family members happy :D

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

I take my hat off to Jammy.. It was a tough decision and while you're still trying to get over all of that, I'm glad you did what you did.. (We're here for you Hun!) :)

13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed?

Need I name names???!!!

14. Where did most of your money go?

My name is Reg and I am a shopaholic!!! I think I went a little overboard with retail therapy during the last half of the year but it was quite effective.. :9

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Hitting the beach with my girls, new projects, meeting new people and band :)

16. What song/s will always remind you of 2005?

It's Like That, Girl, Stick With You, You Oughta Know, Crazy For You.. and a bunch of other songs we bopped to :)

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

A. Happier or Sadder? Happier.

B. Thinner or Fatter? I'd like to think thinner..

C. Richer or Poorer? Richer (Hurrah!) :)

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Exercise? Oh and see my high school barkada (sigh.)

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

My name is Reg and I'm an alcoholic! (Plus I'm going to TRY to cut down on my smoking this year..)

20. How will you be spending Christmas?

I spent Christmas Eve with my Mom's side of the family, Christmas Day with my Dad's side. I actually spent most of Christmas on the phone checking up on preparations for our "holiday" shoot.

21. Did you fall in love in 2005?

Ummm..with myself? Does that count? :p

22. How many one-night stands?

Hmmmmm...

23. What was your favorite TV program?

I'm still addicted to Alias. Season 5 is out! Happiness! :)

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Hmmm.. somewhat hated that person then, truly hate that person now..

25. What was the best book you read?

The Paulo Coelho books and teh other fun reads I stumbled upon this year (Loose Screws, Bread Alone, Bergdorf Blondes..)

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?

IN VINO! Hehehehe.. Gotta love your own.. :D

27. What did you want and get?

I wanted to be at peace and to be (relatively) happy!

28. What did you want and not get?

I wanted to be truly loved and accepted for who I am..

29. Favorite film of this year?

Harry Potter.. I honestly don't remember the movies I saw last year :p

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I had band practice on my actual birthday but it was still good. My Wingmen plus Sher dropped in on us so we had a mini celebration. Quarter-life crisis hit me last year so I threw a small but fun fun fun party with my brother. Everyone (well, almost..) came in denim and white so the pictures look really cool. In Vino made it's first public appearance plus my former bandmates and other talented musician friends jammed with us. Alcohol flowed endlessly so everyone was pretty much smashed. I was super memorable because almost all of the people who I hold dear really made it a point to be there. It was the best birthday I've had.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

I don't really know.. While it was crazy, trying, and full of changes, 2005 proved to be a relatively good year for me.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?

My 2005 uniform: white tank top, bermudas/ cropped pants, thick belt, flipflops/ heels/ weird shoes.. I'm pretty sure this will carry-over into the next couple of years :D

33. What kept you sane?

My girls and my friends! :D

34. What political issue stirred you the most?

The Gloriagate scandal was the final straw for me. I quit reading the headlines after that.

35. Who did you miss?

My family..

36. Who were the best new persons you met?

Tagteam partner plus the other people at the Slave Pit, bandmates and band friends, Jojo, Car, Marlon, Dandan and all the other new friends I've made.. :D

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.

Everything happens for a reason. Live and let live. And my ultimate favorite- "Dyosa ako, tao ka lang!" Hehehe :9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home