29 March, 2007

More Statements...

Still more statements...
  • "God gave alcohol as a social lubricant to make men brave and women loose"
  • "Sa lahat ng nagmamahal nang pasaway, good luck nalang.."
  • "Hawak kamay lang..."
  • "Iba talaga pag sabon... Mabula!!!"
  • 'I'm all out of love... I'm so lost without you..."
  • "Salamat sa pag-aksaya ng panahon namin..."
  • "It took the great people in this industry years to get to where they're at now, not on pure skill alone but with heart and humility..."
  • "Pancit nanaman??!!"
*** *** ***
I'm soooo tired... This has been a purely carbo-loading week (read: madami nanaman nag-order ng pancit!) I'm not complaining really. I'm just tired- that's all really. I'm not more tired than anybody nor am I busier than anyone else... I'm just plain tired. I need to breathe but I can't. If I stop spinning, I'm gonna fall apart. I keep wishing for something.. for someone.. for anything.. I want to--at the very least--find a reason to smile even as I swim and drink in this pool of madness. Maybe there really are some people who aren't equipped to be happy. (Yes, Manok. I'm talking about you and me here...)

*** *** ***
If you're gonna go, please just leave.. Do it quickly and as painless as possible. Don't think twice. Just go, I won't stop you. But if you want to stay, you're welcome to. I want you to. Don't do it in sporadic bursts that leave me breathless one minute but lost and drowning the next. I don't know how to deal with you. I can't have this hallucination eating me up each and every day. I won't have myself hanging onto each and every word you say, waiting stupidly for your next move. Save me or Spare me. It's that simple.

The Weakness in Me

Keisha White

I'm not the sort of person who falls
In and quickly out of love
But to you I gave my affection
Right from the start

If I have a lover who loves me
How could I break such a heart
Yet you still get my attention
Right from the start

Why do you come here
When you know I've got troubles enough
Why do you call me
When you know I can't answer the phone

(You) Make me lie
When I don't want to
And make someone else
Some kinda unknowing fool
You make me stay
When I should not
Are you so strong
Or is the weakness in me

Why do you come here
And pretend to be just passing by
When I need to see you
And I need to hold you tightly

Feeling guilty, worried
Waking from tormented sleep
This old love has me bound
But the new love cuts deep

If I choose now, I'll lose out
Coz' one of us has to fall
I need you
And you aren't here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home