17 January, 2007

Well Well Well...

Bokbok pulled a fast one on all of us. I'm in shock! (Sorry Bitch, she beat you to it. Guess you won't be the first among us after all...) She has always been the level-headed one, the Ms. Analyze This. For her to jump into something as serious as this, has really got me thinking. And while I am not not too keen on lovebirds these days (ah, the bitter pill), I must say that I am genuinely happy that she found the One. Maybe you're the sign that I've been looking for. There may be hope for me yet...

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Dynamite Camua (did I get this right?! I find myself oddly propelled to say "boom goes.." hehehe)! I wish you love and marital bliss forever and ever! I miss you hanehbunch! Come home as soon as you can so you can fill us in on the erm--little details.. I love you mucho! (even if I'm jealously hating how happy you look! hehe)




*** *** ***

IDOL is back! I refrained from watching the last run because work was trying to kill me and just because it didn't bring pleasant memories but maybe I'll find the time to watch it again this season..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home