22 March, 2007

STATEMENTS

I've heard/seen/read some of the oddest and funniest things this week. I can't quite decide though if these are the things that are keeping me sane or driving me insane :
  • Ang para kay Juan ay tanging kay Juan lamang at hindi maaaring kunin ni Pedro kailanman ngunit ang kay Pedro, maaring kay Juan parin. (May tawag dito.. 1-word.. Go!!! Hula-hoop!)
  • Mas madaling hulihin ang manok na nakatali.
  • Jigs to someone and quoted by Partner: "Kalimutan mo na sya. Hindi ka naman kapangitan... Makakahanap karin ng kapalit nun."
  • Heard on radio, the topic was 'Things You Shouldn't Say to Ugly People': "At sino naman nagsabi sayo na pangit ka??!! In fairness, honest sya..."
  • "Wagadush si Papa"
  • V's for Peace (Don't forget to send some over Becky!! Hehe)
  • "Surreal..."
  • Occupation: "Parausan ng mga latak ng lipunan.."
*** *** ***
Birthday shoutouts:

Belated Happy Birthday Jojo!! If you really can't stop spending your money on pokkers, please remember to BE SAFE!!! Jooooooke! Miss na kita--which is why I'm not calling you on your stalker instinct anymore.. At least I know that you're still there for me even if you're miles away because you bother to check my multiply.. my friendster.. my blog.. Ano pa ba??!! Either you sincerely give a damn or chismoso ka lang talaga! Hehehe.. Amishuu!! :D




Kurly K! It's a working birthday for you--all the way in Bacolod! Sad.. but we'll make up for it next week at your birthday bash thrown by your "super cute boyfriend who likes to celebrate birthdays.." Fif and I have to go hat-hunting! Stress!!! Hehe :D Te amo mucho chica bonita!




Lancey--formerly known as Wingman1.. Happy Birthday! Yes, happiness all over is still the key to everything. May the "New Lancer/Lancer Evolution" last far longer than what we're all betting--hehe, joke lang! Sign-up na for the refresher! Meanwhile, go drink and make merry! Ponti? W135? Brazil? Hahahaha :) We have to celebrate--dali! Habang wala pang mga schedule. I don't wanna disappear from the social planet again! :p




*** *** ***

Met up with my fave girlies last night and like always, we had a blast. It's always such a relief to be around people you can just be yourself with--no masks, all guards down, pure unadulterated and uncensored sharing, no fear of being judged for your actions. I think that's why we've lasted this long together and maybe this is also why, even if we haven't seen each other for a long period of time, the foundation we've built remains strong and our connection is in tact. (I just realized that we don't have an updated picture (this was from our last 'purging' sessionlast year I think--that's how long you've been gone Jammy! Fif and I aren't tampo anymore though..Loved the rose, love you more!)

*** *** ***
Oddly, no theme song for this post.. My mind's just not where it's supposed to be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home