04 May, 2007

Ode to an ONS

Odd how the stories that you hear around you trigger certain thoughts and emotions. It doesn't necessarily have to be reminiscent of something that happened in the past or a personal experience and yet you find yourself "mind-fucked" anyway.. Weird...

*** *** ***
I'm not one to share but oh well...

Speak softly my love,
My heart listens patiently
to the promises of forever
of tears that would never fall
of hurts that will never come my way
Lay close beside me,
As I watch your chest rise and fall
In deep slumber, my soul joins you
And we become ONE
Tomorrow, when the sun shines
And darkness is no longer upon us
Under Cupid's spell, we no longer will be
And when the evening's magic has faded away
Dreams would've been just dreams, out of our reach
And whispered words are soon washed away by pain
Eternity will come, but YOU, my LOVE,
Will be lost forever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home