07 April, 2005

Have a Little Faith In Me

HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN ME
John Hiatt/Mandy Moore

When the road gets dark
And when you can no longer see
Then my love throws a spark
And have a little faith in me
When the tears you cry
Are all you can believe
Just give these loving arms a try, baby
And have a little faith, faith in me
Have a little faith in me (3x)
Have a little faith, faith in me…


And when your secret heart
Cannot speak so easily
Come here baby, from a whisper start
Have a little faith in me
And when your back’s against the wall
Just turn around and you will, you will see
I will catch your, I will catch your fall
Just have a little faith, faith in me
Have a little faith in me (3x)
Have a little faith, faith in me


I’ve been loving you for such a long, long time
Expecting nothing in return
Just for you to have a little faith in me
And see time, time is our friend
Cos’ for us there is no end
All you got to do is have a little faith in me


I will hold you up, I will hold you up
And your love gives me strength enough to
Have a little faith in me (Oh faith)
Oh darling, have a little faith in me
Ooooohh
Faith

"i will never live the days without the light of you that shines on everything and makes it alive. You and i are the word fate. Four letters that mean so much yet are bound only in two people. "

I know what I want, I know what I need but I will no longer ask for it because I shouldn't have to.. I'm scared, petrified even.. I don't know if I am still capable of being as strong as I need to be to survive this, to heal and not be broken anymore.. but even so, I trust what's in my heart and I trust what you say is in yours.. I'm holding on and I'm never letting go.. I won't give up on you, unless you ask me to.. You remain my forever and my always..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home