13 October, 2005

Is the Doctor In???

After a very long and tiring run, my body has finally to give up. What I've been dreading for months now is finally here--I AM SICK! (No more sermons please Nora and Sharon..I'm WAWAAA!) :(

I'm not the type who gets sick too often but when I do, it gets pretty bad for me. At present, I have a giant glass of water and a shiny shimmery orange box of Kleenex beside me. Even after passing out in front of my computer thanks to the medicines I'm taking, I feel funky still. I feel so out of it..I want to go home and I'm soooo looking forward to the drive home! Yipeeeee! (Yes, sarcasm is my second language too..) I'm a whiny-bratinella cos I'm sick..Just bear with me..I'm hoping this doesn't last too long (especially with the weekend coming up!) :(

*** *** ***

I am so not in the mood for anything that has to do with "weddings" or anything "couple-y" and I probably wouldn't be caught dead in any of those situations except my Kuya Cousin is getting married on Saturday and the whole family's quite excited--him being the eldest cousin and this being the first in our family (maternal side). Plus everyone absolutely loves Jen! She's cool and she's genuinely nice. The thing about our family is that they all always seem to have an opinion on the people we bring in. (translation: girlfriends/boyfriends). It can't be helped of course except some of the comments can be really funny while others tend to really bite and are bordeline catty. Trespassers and new takers be aware and beware! (Welcome Cousin Chinkie!) I guess that's one of the things I'm glad I won't have to deal with..at least not for a long time.

Congratulations Cousins! We'll make Saturday the most memorable day of your lives! :)

*** *** ***

Congratulations to Ape J (no, not as in part of the monkey-family but as in "A-pe" meaning Uncle) I'm sure Raquel Jeanine is such a cutie!

*** *** ***

Random thoughts...Random thoughts...Random thoughts..So many random thoughts drifting in and out of my head.. It must be the drugs! Hahahaha...I'm starting to write again by the way. I'm not too sure that's a good thing because only very strong waves of emotion propel me to write...I'm not too keen on figuring this one out just yet..

*** *** ***

I was finally able to recap with Jammy and Fifi last Tuesday! It's really important to have quality girlfriend time (and quality boyfriend time for boys). I have no idea what I was thinking for the past two years. When push comes to shove, on our wedding day, we can always change the groom but never the entourage! Girlfriends (and Wingmen..Hmmmm..???) are forever! :)

Whenever we get together for our marathon sessions (powered with good food and alcohol of course), a wide range of
topics always seem to tumble out. The funniest of late would have to be gauging our mean streaks.

Conclusion:
Fifi is a Mean Girl--cos' she can be really scary when she's mad and it's just funny because everyone would have to assume that she's the nicest one cos she looks like the typical Catholic school-girl/ Pre-school teacher. Maybe it's the eye-rolling thing with the rapid-fire comments.. Hahaha

Jammy is the Bitch--although she blames it on hormones..Hahaha :) She kills puppy dogs and has them for breakfast (and she does this on a daily basis! Wawaaa PuppyDog!..Not that he's complaining!) I'm not even going to go into detail!

As for ME, while I can be very sarcastic and while I am often perceived as the bitch, I'm actually the nice one. In fact, no one believes me when I'm mad (or sad and depressed for that matter..) because I never seem to be. Jammy says I just sit quiet in one corner and cry when I'm mad. True..How pathetic is that?!!! And here I thought I was able to get my Inner Bitch back..Tsk tsk tsk...

*** *** ***

I WANT TO GO HOME!!!

*** *** ***

Here's another chillax fave of mine.. I just wanted to share.. :)

Beneath the Surface
Incognito

Here I sit and watch the crowds go by
Papa da papa papa yeah
But there's only one face I can see
If only they would understand
Papa da papa papa yeah
I'd open the door and let him in

How long can I hide, what I'm feeling inside
My love is a river, that's got to make its way into sea
This feeling can't hide, Lord knows I've tried
Beneath the surface
Beneath the surface

I try, though I know I'm hanging on a string
Papa da papa papa yeah
You're the only one thing on my mind
Keeps floating to a distant shore
Papa da papa papa yeah
As I go on denying myself

Oh, keeps turning round in my mind
Oh, round and round in my mind

Here I sit and watch the crowds go by
Papa da papa papa yeah
But there's only one face I can see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home