19 October, 2005

It's a Hard-Knock Life

Yes, this is another post peppered with my most random of thoughts.. My head is floating..

I can't believe that it's only the middle of the week!!! Can't it be Friday already??!!

The week was off to a very strenuous start, what with a very loooong shoot that started with an 8am calltime. We actually finished at around 3am. I can't divulge what the shoot was for just yet but it should be known to all by next week.. :)

Thanks to my friends Carcar and Nora for being so game and gung-ho (and Gar narin for visiting!). I know it wasn't exactly super comfy at the studio but at the very least I hope you guys had fun. It was my best shoot so far.. albeit the stress and the amount of work I had to do (I need a good backrub and NO, Nora! No more blind masahista moves from you!), which leads me to thinking that I should get friends as extras more often. Any other takers?? :)

Pictures to follow when it's "legal" to post them! :)

I got quite a scare on my way back after bringing Nora home. I finally experienced first-hand how it feels like to be too tired to drive. I fell asleep at the wheel for split-second and found my car careening towards a post. That sobered me up bigtime! I had to stop at the nearby gas station to gas both me and my car up. I should've gotten that sugar rush before hitting the road. Note to self (and to other drivers as well): Always keep your car loaded with quick fixes (chocolate, candy, cigarettes --okay, maybe not the latter! Car, I can picture you shaking your finger at me! Hehehe--etc.)

*** *** ***

I was able to get a full-8 hour rest for the first time in months yesterday (after the shoot) but oddly, I think it slowed me down more. I was up until late last night cos' I just couldn't sleep. I still maintain that I operate best with only 3-4 hours of sleep. I was trained hard and good over the last rwo years.. Hahaha :p

*** *** ***

I watched Dubai with my Wingmen (who I will lovingly refer to as my Crying Ladies from now on, hehehe) last Sunday. It was relatively okay. I'm glad that it focused on something other than romance although I wish the story had more depth and was a lot more cohesive. Again, I must say that I wish it did although I never expected it to. Once a film student, always a film student. Sometimes I wish I could just shut off that function which my UP professors painstakingly instilled in my head.

*** *** ***
I was able to spend some time with my Chicas at Greenbelt yesterday (Yes, I opted to ditch work instead.. Sorry I missed you Nuggy and how I wish you were there with us Fifipooh). It's been awhile since we got to hang out like that. Life seemed so simple and worry-free yesterday (Timezone, Cafe Breton crepes, shopping..). How I wish it could always be like that! We have so many plans for the future..Things we want to get involved in like summer camp, styling jobs, etc. It should be fun working with friends and owning your own time.. (triple sigh!!!)

This is in memory of our Scins Scons Scans Adventure (which we should resurrect soon).. Luv ya Chicas!

Suntok sa Buwan
Session Road

Hindi mo ba alam
Damdamin ko’y pinagtakpan
Makasama ka’y suntok sa buwan

‘Di mo nga alam
Mundo mo nga’y iyong tignan
Kung ganyan, walang pupuntahan

Hindi ko ‘to gusto
Pero ‘wag kang lalayo

Itanong mo sa akin
At tatanungin ko rin
Kung ika’y aamin
Lahat ay gagawin

‘Di mo napapansin
Kailangan mo akong dinggin
‘Di habang buhay ika’y aantayin

Ito’y aking hiling
At sana naman ay tanggapin
Ng puso ko’y ‘di nabibitin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home