13 December, 2006

Dramarama

They say everything comes in 3's. I must be on my 20th or something and it just keeps on coming.. Why won't it stop coming??!!

I spent last night desperately trying to bury Ms.Hyde and to drown my evil thoughts. It gets harder each and every day. I'm snappish and overly-sensitive because I'm angry. Because I'm hurt. Because I don't think it's fair. Because I'm just so f***in' sick of everything. Because I'm tired. Because I've given up a long time ago and yet I find myself awake each and every morning. I want to unload all the emo-baggage that I've been lugging around but I can't. I should. But I won't. And I don't. Mamatay na yata ako sa sama ng loob pero ang tagal-tagal-TAGAL!!!

*** *** ***
YOU.
ARE.
UNVELIEVABLE.

SOMETHING I NEVER HAD
Lindsay Lohan

Do you see me
Do you feel me like I feel you
Call your number
But I cannot get through
You don't hear me
And I don't understand
When I reach out
I don't find your hand

Were they wasted words
And did they mean a thing
And all that precious time
But I still feel so in between

Someday, I just keep pretending
That you'll stay
Dreaming of a different ending
I wanna hold on
But it hurts so bad
And I can't keep something that I never had

I keep tellin' myself
Things can turn around with time
And if I wait it out
You could always change your mind
Like a fairy tale
Where it works out in the end
Can I close my eyes
Have you lying here again
Then I come back down
Then I fade back in
Then I realize
It's just what might have been

Am I a shadow on your wall...
Am I anything at all...
Anything to you?
Am I a secret that you keep...
Do you dream me while your sleeping...
After all?

You don't see me
You don't feel me like I feel you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home