20 December, 2006

Hoi Polloi I Am

Masa at may slight kabaduyan factor pero I super love this song. Galing! Who writes lines like "sa mundo ng kawalan" at age 14???!!! I guess it's no surprise she won the tilt. I'm sure her network can't wait to milk her for all she's worth. Heck, they started even when she was inside the Academy. Palakpakan naman jan mga bata! (Love you Fif! Hehehe)

Thank you Girlies or pulling me--though only for a short and fleeting moment--out of yesterday's funk. I honestly thought my face was gonna stay frozen in that deadpan state forever. I needed to smile, laugh and cackle.. and it's only the two of you who really know how to make me do that (although sometimes at the expense of some poor jane or john). I love you! Can't wait for our "rocking chair" years to come. It'll be easier to cackle without teeth.

HAWAK KAMAY
Yeng Constantino

Minsan madarama mo kay bigat ng problema
Minsan mahihirapan ka at masasabing “di ko makakaya”
Tumingin ka lang sa langit
Baka sakaling may masumpungan
Di kaya ako’y tawagin
Malalaman mong kahit kailan

Hawak-kamay
Di kita iiwan sa paglakbay
Dito sa mundong walang katiyakan
Hawak-kamay
Di kita bibitawan sa paglalakbay
Sa mundo ng kawalan

Minsan madarama mo
Ang mundo’y gumuho sa ilalim ng iyong mga paa
At ang agos ng problema’y tinatangay ka
Tumingin ka lang sa langit
Baka sakaling may masumpungan
Di kaya ako’y tawagin
Malalaman mong kahit kailan

Wag mong sabihin nag-iisa ka
Laging isipin meron kang kasama
Narito ako, Narito ako…

*** *** ***

Christmas is a sneeze away and I still haven't made a Christmas list and I haven't started on my Christmas shopping. My friends find it really weird since I'm usually one of the early Christmas shoppers. This time last year, I had almost all of my gifts wrapped and ready for delivery but I just can't bring myself to get into the spirit. Hindi ko lang kaya maging masaya at lalo ako nalulungkot pag maraming nagtatawanan sa paligid ko. Nakakabaliw! Malungkot ako pero bakit ayaw nyo lahat maniwala?!

*** *** ***

Jojo, don't leave na please.. I need you here.. :(

*** *** ***
Spent some time with Mafia after the longest time. It brings me back to days when life was simpler and when I was happy. It's been too long really but I'm glad that they give me the same regard as before even if things and "titles" have changed.

*** *** ***
Hindi kita maintindihan.. Ano ba talaga gusto mo?!! Ang gulo mo! Sinusubukan ko na nga magmove-on, eto ka nanaman. Kung ayaw mo, huwag mo. Hindi pwedeng patay-sindi. Hindi pwedeng kung kelan mo lang maisipan. Nakakasawa na.

*** *** ***
In keeping with this post's theme, here's another song I'm currently tripping on. I was rooting for her even if I knew she wasn't gonna win.. Oh well..

BEHIND THOSE EYES
Panky Trinidad & Chai Fonacier

The shadow lies a bit too long across my path
And it bleeds too much on blue grey gutters and fireflies
Black and cold into my shoes turn my skin blue
A little spider crawling out to weave around my heart in moonlight wind

And when you see my eyes, does your heart receive these words in mine
And when you close your eyes, do you see me in these dreams I hide
If I could steal one thing, I would grab your heart and make it mine
For your heart

Little thoughts and feelings found behind those eyes
I refuse to know the truth, to know the reason why you and I can never be
I try to build a wall, try to heal the hurt inside
But it pains me even more to know that it’s too late, that I’m too late

‘Cause I can’t see your face every time I gaze those skies when I cry
Doesn’t feel so right but you can never be mine

Does your heart receive these words in mine
Do you see me in these dreams I hide
I would grab your heart and make it mine
I would grab your heart and make it mine


1 Comments:

Blogger theYerf said...

That was fun!!! Even after 14 hours of work, power of 3 talaga...maaasahan :D

Keep your head up sweets, it's the best way to keep from drowning :)

by the way, i know something else easier to do without teeth...:))

3:27 PM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home